Banoffee is a brand of timeless accessories designed and made with love to accompany women in their day to day and make them feel unique and special. We are a great little team of professionals who love what we do, wanting to grow and conquer the world. We live day to day with a lot of passion, we enjoy our work, always with a common goal: to offer the best experience to our customers, making them feel unique through a quality product.
What we are looking for...
We seek to add talent, commitment, illusion, desire to learn, and to give everything for the project. Banoffee is your ideal place if what you are looking for is a job in which you can give the best of yourself, contributing new ideas, with personal and professional growth and working as a team.
We are looking for a talented person to lead the marketing department, reporting directly to the CEO.
Your mission is one of the most important in the company, which is why we need you to have excellent organizational and creative skills, as well as teamwork. You will have to define and plan the RRSS and email marketing strategies, create the necessary content for their execution, analyze and report results , all of this while always maintaining the essence of Banoffee's style and way of communicating. You will establish objectives and KPIs and analyze the results, providing all this information to the rest of the company's areas to make the most of it with the aim of improving day by day.
What you will do as a community manager:
- Define and design RRSS strategies.
- Generate traffic and conversion to sales.
- Manage the communication of the collections, through PR and RRSS.
- Plan the contents and download their calendar.
- Establish an action plan for the company (defining the channels to be used, the actions to be carried out, the timing...).
- Creation of the necessary content to fulfill the strategy. Taking photos and editing videos.
- Prepare project presentations , briefings, breakdown and planning of the needs and tasks for the implementation of projects.
- Establish the objectives and KPI's with which the performance of the actions will be measured.
- Prepare the periodic metrics report and KPI's providing conclusions and proposals for improvement.
- Establish relationships with journalists, stylists and professionals in the sector.
- Promote agreements with influencers .
- Seek synergies with other brands and companies.
- Manage and organize all the events in which the brand participates
What we look for in you:
- Graduated in advertising, communication or similar. Master in Social Media strategy and tools will be valued.
- More than 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- High and deep knowledge on I nstagram, Tik Tok and Pinterest.
- Knowledge of Facebook Insights, Facebook Manager, Google Analytics, Klaviyo , Hootsuite, Metricool among other digital tools.
- Knowledge of image design and video editing .
- High English level.
- Responsible, analytical profile, with the ability to work in a team, oriented towards the client and results.
- It is essential to be an organized, proactive, empathetic and dynamic person with flexibility.
What we offer
- Work in the best environment full-time (40 hours per week).
- Compensation above market and bonus for results.
If it sounds like the job of your dreams, you feel identified with us and you are dying to be part of this project, send us your CV by email to email@example.com and click on the following link to apply:
We'd love to meet you!