Banoffee is a brand of timeless accessories designed and made with love to accompany women in their day to day and make them feel unique and special. We are a great little team of professionals who love what we do, wanting to grow and conquer the world. We live day to day with a lot of passion, we enjoy our work , always with a common goal: to offer the best experience to our customers, making them feel unique through a quality product.
What we are looking for...
We seek to add talent, commitment, illusion, desire to learn, and to give everything for the project. Banoffee is your ideal place if what you are looking for is a job in which you can give the best of yourself, contributing new ideas, with personal and professional growth and working as a team.
We want to open the customer service department and we are looking for a talented person to lead the department.
Your mission is one of the most important in the company, which is why we need you to have excellent communication and organizational skills and great problem-solving skills, as well as teamwork. You must coordinate the management of changes and returns, claims, resolution of doubts and inquiries from our clients by WhatsApp and email , always maintaining the essence of the Banoffee message. You will respond to all the reviews we receive about our products, and you will provide all this information to the other areas of the company to make the most of it with the aim of giving visibility to possible incidents and improvements.
What you will do as a customer service manager
- Management of changes and returns
- Claims management
- Resolution of doubts or queries by Email, Whatsapp, Instagram or Facebook and telephone service.
- Respond to all reviews we receive about our products.
- Contribute all this information to the other areas of the company with the aim of giving visibility on possible incidents and improvements to make the most of it.
What we want
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills in Spanish and English (B2 or higher).
- Accustomed to teamwork .
- Knowledge of office automation ERPs and CRMs .
- It is essential to be an organized, proactive, empathetic and dynamic person with flexibility.
What we offer
- Work in the best environment full-time (40 hours per week).
- Compensation above market and bonus for results.
If it sounds like the job of your dreams, you feel identified with us and you are dying to be part of this project, send us your CV by email to email@example.com and click on the following link to apply: